- This event has passed.
Bid Opportunity Virtual Meeting – Lincoln Yards South – Parcel E – Chicago, Illinois
November 16, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sterling Bay has selected the team of Henning Larsen (Design Architect) and Gensler (Architect of Record) as the Architect for the Lincoln Yards South – Parcel Sub-Area E Project.
The project is a multi-phase vertical development consisting: 1) parking structure, 2) life sciences office, and 3) two phased office towers. The Project has an approximate site area of 178,152 square feet and FAR of 17.01 for a total FAR area of 3,037,987 square feet. Attached is an overall site plan showing the project location and site.
The anticipated Consultant scopes of work to be contracted under the Gensler/Henning Larsen team include:
- INTERIOR DESIGN – Lobbies, toilet rooms, elevator lobbies & cabs, amenities, property management offices. Coordination of retail standards
- LIGHTING DESIGN – Lobbies, toilet rooms, elevator lobbies, amenities, property management offices. Exterior lighting opportunities. Coordination of tenant standards
- CODE CONSULTING – Fire & Life Safety, ADA consulting
- LEED & WELL CONSULTING – Analysis of design opportunities, coordination of documentation for Design & Construction, Energy Modeling, Daylight analysis, etc.
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN – Streetscape design, public plazas, roof terraces.
We are committed to maximizing M/WBE participation on this Project.
Below you will find the details for the virtual informational session, designed to introduce the project scope, explain the package breakdowns, and provide general bid instructions.
11 East Madison Street – Suite 300
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Attn: Brett Taylor
Virtual Session: Tuesday, November 16 , 2021, 10 AM
Registration in advance to this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information to join the meeting.
For general inquiries regarding this correspondence, please contact: email@example.com.