MBDA Business Center
MBDA is the only federal agency created specifically to foster the establishment and growth of minority owned businesses in America. MBDA is an entrepreneurially focused and innovative organization committed to wealth creation in minority communities.
The primary mission of the MBDA Business Center is to provide opportunity identification services for contracts and financing that positively impact existing businesses and new ownership opportunities for minority business enterprises.
Realizing the value of relationships, the MBDA Business Center works to form alliances with local, state, and federal government agencies, major corporations and the minority business community. This enables the center to be readily responsive to requests to identify MBEs for opportunities.
Services offered by the MBDA Business Center include:
Promote MBEs to the public and private sectors
- Coordinate bid and outreach conferences for construction projects
- Organize industry specific roundtables to promote MBE marketplace expansion
- Serve as a liaison to financial institutions for MBEs seeking financial assistance
- Evaluate and assist MBEs in pursuit of venture capital funding or alternative capital access resources
- Oversight of a Mergers and Acquisitions committee designed to initiate and support growth strategies for MBEs through a platform of pre-qualified minority owned businesses and minority investor groups with access to M&A services and business opportunities
For details visit MBDA Business Center-Missouri.