How it Works
Black-women-owned businesses need capital and other valuable resources, not only to grow but to thrive. Backing Black Business will provide 200 Black women entrepreneurs cash grants and connections to resources, designed to help in your journey as a small business owner.
The Backing Black Business community offers applicants the opportunity to access expert resources from trusted partners and organizations who are committed to your success!
If you’d like to apply for the opportunity to receive grant funding, apply below. APPLY NOW
You can review the application questions and information you will need to apply before you start. Preview the application questions and information you will need
Backing Black Business Small Business Grants Program Eligibility Requirements
- Your business operates in the United States
- You launched your business PRIOR TO July 1, 2021
- Your business is legal and for-profit
- Your business generated at least $10,000 in revenue since January 2021
- You are able and willing to document your revenue
- You were at least 18 years old on June 30, 2020
- You identify as a Black, African-American, or African woman
Thank You to Our Presenting Partners