- This event has passed.
She Writes the Checks – Women of Color Virtual Networking & Business Building Event
November 3, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
ChicagoMSDC is hosting a virtual networking event exclusively for Women of Color business owners. This event is a unique format for Women of Color business owners to connect with each other, share experiences and concerns, strategize solutions, and learn about access to funding sources, while expanding their professional networks.
She Writes The Checks Chicago is produced by one of ChicagoMSDC’s own certified MBEs – Allyson Wynn of the Wynning Experience.
As part of this experience, attendees will participate in panel discussions and breakout groups; hear an inspirational message; and engage in thought-provoking discussions on challenges facing women-owned business leaders.
Because women who ‘write the checks’ hold enormous responsibility, the program will focus on specific deliverables to ensure a worthwhile experience for all participants:
- Participants will be added to a directory for networking connections beyond the event
- Participants will receive curated gift items featuring products from Women of Color entrepreneurs
Panelists for “She Writes the Checks,” include:
- Cheryl Harris, Senior Vice President of Sourcing & Procurement Solutions, Allstate
- Kathy April-Rush, Associate Director, North American Supplier Diversity, Abbvie
- Pamela Randle, Vice President, Minority Enterprise Initiative, JP Morgan Chase
- Rona Fourte, Global Community Engagement Manager & Business Diversity Manager, United Airlines
Melody Spann Cooper, Chairman, Midway Broadcasting Corporation, and author of “The Girlfriend’s Guide to Closing the Deal.”
Larvetta L. Loftin – Entrepreneur and founder of The L3 Agency
Seating for this program is extremely limited, and seats are filling up fast, so register via Eventbrite HERE today.