Monthly Procurement Luncheons
The ChicagoMSDC invites our minority business enterprises to attend our monthly MBE procurement luncheons!
Executing on our mission to certify, develop, connect and advocate, procurement luncheons help improve connectivity between capable certified minority businesses and major buying organizations. By 2017 our goal is to connect 80% of our certified MBEs to formal relationships with corporate and government buying organizations.
Join the Council as we give MBEs private access to supplier diversity executives and buyers from our corporate members. Each luncheon is a unique opportunity to network and acquire valuable information on contracting and procurement.
Get your questions answered.
- What are the upcoming contracting opportunities?
- What are the initial steps to become a supplier?
- What can you do to prepare for an RFP?
- How are buyer’s informed about upcoming opportunities?
- What are the best practices for being competitive?
- INCREDIBLE PRIZES FOR TOP PERFORMERS
Find the right contacts. Network with other suppliers. Learn from MBEs who have successfully navigated through the system. Improve your understanding one corporate member at a time.
Check out the upcoming luncheons on our event calendar.